Copyright (c) 2020 Paul Omogie All Right Reserved

Sunday, 10 September 2017

G.R.A.P Music Rapper Vector Reaction To M.I’s Comment


The Loose Talk podcast on which M.I & Loose Kaynon talked about the state of Nigerian hip-hop and the relationship between artistes and journalists has sparked discussions across the music industry.

The fact that two of Nigeria’s finest rappers, M.I and Vector have still not collaborated was one of the talking points of the podcast.

During the podcast, M.I gave an explanation on why he has not worked with the G.R.A.P music rap act but Vector has made a bold reaction to M.I’s comment. The rapper took to Instagram to make M.I know that he is ready to move on from their previously patchy relationship to work with the Chocolate City rapper in gifting one of the industry’s ‘greatest records’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oyo 2027: Fakorede Takes Odidiomo Youth Mobilisation Drive to Sabo, Meets CYSD Leadership

The Director of Youth Mobilisation & Strategy Directorate of the Odidiomo Campaign Organisation, Seun Fakorede, yesterday led a delegati...